..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- ½ cup onion & chive cream cheese softened
- 10¾ oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz. pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 lb. package Angel hair pasta
- snipped fresh chives (optional)
Place chicken in a slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients except for the pasta and garnish; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken isn’t overcooked.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Spoon chicken mixture over hot pasta; sprinkle with chives.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW