Just look at all the spicy chicken goodness. Time to jazz up your chicken nuggets with some spice.
Plain old chicken nuggets are fine, get out of your box and add some red pepper flakes.
If that isn’t to your taste buds what about lemon and pepper or garlic and jalapeño.
Don’t forget to set out different dipping sauces for your chicken nugget party.
Baked Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- 2 pounds of skinless chicken thighs or breasts cut into 1 1/2 inches or there about.
- 1 1/2 cups panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or any combinations of you enjoy
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese and red pepper flakes. Place butter in a separate shallow bowl.
- In an assembly line dip chicken pieces in butter, then in crumb mixture. Patting to help coating stick.
- Place chicken on a greased baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. ENJOY!