..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 3/4 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 medium)
- 1 tsp. fennel seed
- 2 cups Marketside Broccoli Slaw
- 1 can (28 oz.) Great Value Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato paste with basil, garlic and oregano
- 10 oz. dry Great Value Whole Wheat Spaghetti, cooked
Brown beef, onion and fennel in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add broccoli slaw and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Add crushed tomatoes, water and tomato paste, stirring until smooth; simmer, covered, about 5 minutes, until flavors are blended.
Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Divide sauce evenly among cooked spaghetti.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW