Beef Enchilada Dip is a big CROWD pleaser. The hardest part about making this dip is browning the hamburger. Everything else is poured in the dish and stirred together. If that is enough, you use your SLOW COOKER to make and serve.
Comes out nice and hot all ready for those crunchy tortilla chips to scoop up all that goodness.
I will give you the ingredients for a crowd. This makes a crock pot full. So if you are wanting to just make this for your family, please go ahead and half the recipe.
Beef enchilada dip
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 14 ounce cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed. ( I use my canned pint jar of pinto beans)
- 2 4 ounce cans of diced green chiles don’t drain
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips tons of tortilla chips
- Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add cooked hamburger.
- Add diced onion.
- Add enchilada sauce.
- Add pinto beans.
- Add the green chiles.
- Stir to combine everything.
- Slow cook for 4 hours. If there is still some grease on top, skim off with spoon.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted in completely.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and let melt.
My husband loves to take a big bowl of this and tons of chips too much on. We have made a complete meal out of this dip before.
Make a big batch or half the recipe and ENJOY!