Pull out your large sheet pan and get ready to throw together a delicious one pan meal that your entire family is going to love. Easy clean up to go along with a fast and delicious meal to put in front of your family.
Use what veggies you have on hand. Great way to clean out the refrigerator. I will share what I used to make this sheet pan meal but remember you can add what you like and what you have on hand.
Brats & Veggies One Pan Meal
- Brats I used Johnsonville Brats and boiled them so they were cooked
- head of broccoli
- 1 pkg mushrooms
- 1 large onion sliced
- potatoes sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- If you have all your veggies prepped ahead of time it will save you time and energy and make this meal that much faster.
- Spread all the veggies on your sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- In a 400 degree pre-heated oven place your sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out toss and spread out again. Place your brats on top and return to oven to bake for 15 minutes. Take out and turn brats over to brown on second side. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately. ENJOY!