Woooh?! Hold on! Hambuger? Pizza in one? I Seriously say yes! In 2 craving for 1 recipe. So, will you say no with this? Or just pass by and miss it? And I bet you like this much, so go ahead, prepare the things below and follow the easy steps. Good luck and have fun!
Do you need to cook hamburger before putting it on pizza?
t is generally not recommended. The reason behind this is that pizzas have a relatively short baking time, primarily meant to crisp the dough and melt the cheese. Raw meats, such as hamburger, typically require a longer cooking time to ensure they are thoroughly cooked and safe to consume.
Precooking the hamburger before adding it to the pizza is the preferred method. By doing so, you ensure that the meat is properly cooked and eliminate any potential risks associated with consuming undercooked meat. This approach not only promotes food safety but also helps maintain the overall taste and texture of the pizza.
While it is common to find pizzas with various toppings like sausage, chicken, or bacon, it is important to note that these meats are typically precooked before being added to the pizza. This practice ensures that the toppings are cooked to perfection while complementing the flavors of the other ingredients.
Does cheese or meat go on pizza first?
It is generally recommended to place the cheese on the pizza before the meat or other toppings. The reason behind this is to ensure that the toppings are cooked properly and that the pizza maintains its desired texture.
Placing toppings under the cheese can lead to them becoming soggy during the baking process. The heat from the oven will cause the cheese to melt and form a protective layer over the toppings, preventing them from searing appropriately and resulting in a less desirable texture. By placing the cheese on the pizza first, it acts as a barrier, keeping the toppings from becoming overly moist and maintaining their individual flavors.
Another common practice is to apply the sauce before adding the cheese. The sauce acts as a flavor base and helps bind the ingredients together. By placing the cheese on top of the sauce, it allows the flavors to meld together while also creating a visually appealing presentation.
Hamburger Pizza for Breakfast
- 1/4 to 1/2 can of Contadina 4-cheese Pizza Sauce
- 2 packages grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound hamburger browned
For the Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cups and plus 3/8 cup of all-purpose flour separate
- 1 1/2 envelopes of fast-rising yeast
- 3/4 tsp. of granulated sugar
- 3/8 tsp. of salt
- 3/4 cup of very hot water
- In a mixing bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups of the flour along with the remaining ingredients.
- And then, stir the ingredients together while adding enough additional flour to make soft dough. And knead the dough on a floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- And then, cover the dough with a towel or with an inverted mixing bowl and allow standing for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- *You can also add in some veggies if you like, but totally optional.
- Grease a round pizza pan, or use cooking spray.
- And then press the Pizza Dough in the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the dough and then, Sprinkle 1 pack of the cheese on top of the sauce evenly.
- Add the hamburger on top depends on how much you like.
- Then sprinkle again the other pack of cheese over that.
- And finally bake the hamburger pizza for just about 10 to 15 minutes at 425 degrees F oven.
And after all the procedure were almost done, then we can finally say that “yahoo!” and finally dip into our mouth with feelings that you can’t explain, yeah! .. I hope you will enjoy this recipe, and don’t forget to share this yummy Hamburger Pizza snack with your friends or family or love ones for a midnight snack or even breakfast!