- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and 1 egg at medium speed until crumbly.
Press evenly into greased 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with pecans and butterscotch chips.
In small bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 2 eggs and vanilla. Pour evenly over chips.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool thoroughly. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.