..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a dash of Worcester sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray
Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
Stir in salt, garlic powder, and Worcester sauce and then spread in pie plate
Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef
In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
cheeseburger pie Serves 4-5 people
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW