..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
A classic Tuscan dish made with Italian chicken sausage, cannellini beans, and tomatoes makes a savory, rustic supper.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 8 chicken Italian sausages (raw)
- 4 cloves peeled and crushed garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and lightly brown on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate. Add garlic and rosemary to the skillet and saute until fragrant, another 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir in tomatoes and their juices, cannellini beans, and 1/4 cup of water. Add the sausages back to the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW