..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 4 Ounces (1 Brick) Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- 2 TBS Dill (can use other spices… Thyme is excellent also)
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing (Yes, good old Hidden Valley)
- 3-4 Long Cucumbers. skinned and Slice into thirty 1 inch slices
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- Sprinkle of Salt (to Taste, Careful, little goes a long way)
- Sprinkle of Spice (same as used in Cream Cheese) for Garnish
- Sprinkle of Paprika OR a Cajun Spice Mix (optional) for Garnish (and an extra kick if you use the Cajun Mix)
1) First, Make up the HERB CREAM CHEESE, in a stand mixer, mix the softened Cream Cheese with the Ranch dressing and herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
2) Prepare the Cucumber, remove the peel, Using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1-inch pieces. Using a melon Baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half-moon crater.
3) Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
4) Add a half Cherry Tomato partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese
5) Sprinkle additional salt, herbs, and spice mix for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
6) Serve Chilled and ENJOY!
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW