..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 2 packages Jell-o lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 3 cups Land-o-Lake’s whole milk
- 1 (16 oz) package Honeymaid graham crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) Land-o-Lake’s butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Land-o-Lake’s milk
- 2 tablespoons Real Lemon lemon juice
1- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, then cover completely with one layer of graham crackers, breaking the Grahams into smaller pieces to fill gaps.
2- In a large bowl, combine pudding packets, Cool Whip, and milk, and pour half of the mixture evenly over Grahams.
3- Add another layer of graham crackers, top with remaining pudding mixture, and one final layer of graham crackers.
4- In a separate bowl, combine all frosting ingredients. Start with one cup of powdered sugar and add more until frosting is at the desired consistency.
5- Spread frosting evenly over cake, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW