When you’re looking for a delicious and easy summer meal, this Spicy Chicken and CheeseBalls recipe is the one to get. These little parcels of deliciousness are loaded with chicken, cheese, and spices and then baked until they are melty and delicious. The chicken is very tender when done this way, making these easy bites the perfect meal for working lunches or working dinner parties without leaving any crumbs behind. This recipe makes enough for several people to share among themselves, so it is a great choice for college students looking to also save money on lunch, family members looking for cheaper meal options on app costs or any day meal plan that doesn’t have meat as a main dishes
Easy Spicy Chicken and CheeseBalls
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients, using your hands or a large spatula.
- Form mixture into 1 1/2 inch - 2 inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until nice and golden brown on the outside.