..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and taco seasoning until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all other ingredients (coleslaw mix, bell peppers, black beans, corn, cilantro, and jalapeño) in a large bowl.
Toss with taco seasoning mixture until everything is thoroughly coated, then top with more cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW