Love the taste of ravioli and lasagna? This is the dish for you. So simple and easy to make. I actually used only one skillet to make the entire meal. What more can you want easy, simple and delicious.
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 26 ounce jar of pasta sauce
- 1 package of frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- I used a cast iron skillet and browned the hamburger. Remove the hamburger from the skillet, drain the grease and wipe out the skillet.
- Pour half the pasta sauce into the bottom of the skillet.
- Place half of the ravioli on top of the pasta sauce.
- Place half of the hamburger on top of the ravioli.
- Place half the cheese on top of the hamburger.
- Repeat with second layer.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve straight from your cast iron skillet.