- 2 lbs. Washington fingerling potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ small garlic clove, mashed to a paste
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl toss potatoes with oil and salt. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast until potatoes are tender, shaking pan occasionally to turn potatoes, about 28 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and black pepper.
Serve potatoes with dip, either warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 171 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat (34% of calories from fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 240 mg sodium.