Needing to scale back on the grocery bill? Maybe you just need a meal that will feed a crowd. Combine a few simple ingredients and you have both problems solved. Goulash is your answer. Add some biscuits like I did, with butter and honey.
TaDa you have a meal on the table in no time.
This recipe feeds four adults, with enough left for lunch the next day.
Simple & Easy Goulash
- 2 1/2 cups macaroni noodles cooked and drained.
- 1 pound hamburger browned
- 1 bell pepper Brown with onion in olive oil
- 1 onion chopped Brown with bel pepper in olive oil
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- Mix everything together until heated through.
- Add pepper, salt or any seasoning your family enjoys.
- I add garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Serve with salad or with some fresh biscuits.