Low and slow, baby! Baking wings slowly makes for tender meat and crispy skin. The cola sauce cooks down and infuses the wings, leaving them swimming in a sweet and zesty sauce.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, cut at joint
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Add wings to the prepared baking dish and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together cola, vinegar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and garlic powder. Pour over the wings. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour 45 minutes.