- 3 cups cooked, finely chopped chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sauteed chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine the chicken, bread crumbs, 2 eggs and onion and mix well; if mixture is too dry to form patties, mix in another lightly beaten egg. Then add parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well and form into small patties.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry patties in oil until golden brown.