..Advertisements.. Continue reading below
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounces) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounces) package tater tots
- 1 (8 ounces) package cheddar cheese
brown beef drain.
stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
take out top with cheese put back in the oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW