- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch-thick (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 2 medium green/red peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 packets Swanson Flavor BoostConcentrated Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup water
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat.
Add the peppers and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and oregano to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute.
Return the beef to the skillet.
Stir in the concentrated broth and water and cook until the beef is cooked through.