Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for potato and ham soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best potato and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to potato and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and ham soup recipe. You can cook potato and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Creamy Potato & Ham Soup
- 2 medium of red potatoe.
- 2 medium of russet potatoe.
- 1 large of baking potatoe leftovers if you have one .
- 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- 2 medium of slices of country ham bone in .
- 1/2 cup of frozen onion mix.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- 4 cup of chicken broth.
- 1/2 cup of half & half.
- 1/2 cup of water.
- heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil in stock pot, cut bacon and ham into chunks cook in stock pot until brown add onion mix and cook until tender. add chicken stock and simmer cut up red potatoes in bite size pieces. cut up russet potatoes in medium size pieces. add to chicken broth and simmer until tender.
- add water and half and half and baking potato ( chopped into chunks ) in to soup mash down soup mixture with a potato masher about 3 or 4 times leaving plenty of chunks season with your favorite seasoning. simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes..