These Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are a fun twist on the usual ham and cheese crescent rollups! They make the perfect appetizer or dessert recipe because they’re quick and easy to put together and melt in your mouth! I love serving mine with a big dollop of whipped cream to balance out all that cheesecake filling!
You ready for a sweet and salty dessert recipe? Well, you’re in luck, because these cheesecake crescent rolls have both features. This is a quick and easy dessert recipe, that is actually pretty healthy too. Serve these at the end of the meal to your family or friends, and everyone will be satisfied. They’re dessert…but they aren’t! Note: A “healthy” dessert is one you don’t have to feel guilty about eating 😉
Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 8oz each package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over the cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in a 350-degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice, and eat.
Easy peasy! Next time you’re in the grocery store and you see puff pastry on sale, grab a box and make some crescent rolls. As a bonus, you can also use other jams to fill them: strawberry, raspberry…just get creative and have fun!!!!